AEDCE’s objective is to advance,through educational and professional efforts, the business climate and quality of life in Arkansas by the development of employment opportunities through economic growth and community development. This is accomplished through education, advocacy and our connected network of association members.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Professional Development & Training including the AEDCE Annual Conference, Mid-South Basic Economic Development Course, and specialized workshops for the chamber executive and economic developer
- Newsletters and e-communication through social media and the AEDCE website
- Customized Resources – Members have access to technical assistance and tools for a variety of topics including operational issues, economic development taxes and incentives, industrial parks and site development, revenue and event development, board relations and staffing
- Executive Mentoring and Peer Network – AEDCE members provide valuable guidance and share ideas with each other to continually improve their organization and grow their local economy
- Legislative Advocacy
- Member Discounts to AEDCE events
- Members only information including access to the Member Directory
- Members only scholarships – A limited number of scholarships will be provided for training opportunities for qualified members
To learn more about membership in AEDCE, please contact Shelley Short at email@example.com or 501.210.4206.